All purchases are packed with care and attention. Please provide a FULL address and telephone number. Telephone number is not essential but it is a great help to the courier if they are having difficulties delivering. We do our best to get your purchase to you in the specified time. If we experience extreme weather conditions such as ice and snow then this time may falter.
Orders usually arrive within the specified time. In the case of a lost or delayed item we need to wait at least 14 days after dispatch before a replacement can be issued.
If you feel that our product is not to a high standard then you are welcome to return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. You will need your invoice or order number to do this.
If you change your mind within 30 days then we are happy to refund or exchange the item. To do this, the product must be returned with all tags, labels still attached and in the condition it was sold in. You will need your invoice or order number to do this.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing any order. For queries, please first contact us by email. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions in future without prior notice so please check regularly for updates. The owner of this site is Line of Sight Trading Limited whose registered address is Collordon,Tarland, AB34 4YD. The company is registered in Scotland with company registration number SC758916. All prices include any tax.
Contract & Goods
- Any order placed for goods advertised on this website is an offer by you to purchase the selected goods. No contract will exist between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have accepted your order.
- We will send you an email after you place your order, notifying you that your order has been received. This does not amount to acceptance of your order.
- Acceptance only occurs at the point where we dispatch your order. We will send you an email when this occurs.
- We make every effort to ensure all prices and availability details on our website are accurate. Should an error occur we will contact you as soon as possible via telephone or email with the option of either reconfirming your order with the correct details or cancelling your order. Should you wish to cancel; a full refund of any amount paid will be issued. If we cannot get in contact with you we will hold your order until we hear more.
- In the event that, after you place your order, we discover an error with the advertised prices or availability, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer a refund or alternative goods.
- In the event that some, but not all, of the goods ordered are miss-priced or unavailable we will contact you with the option of either cancelling the entire order, cancelling part of the order or substituting the unavailable goods for alternatives.
- Where goods are unavailable and you order alternative goods from us or where goods have been miss-priced and you reconfirm your order at the correct price, these terms of sale shall apply to the order and supply of the agreed goods.
- We have the right to terminate the contract if full payment for the goods is not received in cleared funds or the terms of this agreement are breached in any way.
- The product you receive will be the same as the product image. Sometimes a product may have minor insignificant differences.
- Occasionally suppliers change packaging. This does not affect the description or nature of the goods.
- Payment can be made by any method we offer at the time you place your order.
- There will be no delivery until payment in full has cleared with us.
- It is a criminal offence to use false names, addresses or invalid credit cards to order. Anyone caught entering false or deliberately erroneous information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once dispatched orders usually arrive within 2-3 working days. In the case of a lost or delayed item we need to wait at least 21 days after dispatch before a replacement can be issued.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. To deter fraudulent activity expensive items can only be shipped to the registered address of the cardholder.
- We ship to UK addresses only.
- Orders will be dispatched within the APPROXIMATE time frame given provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available.
- Should we be unable to meet the dispatch time given we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you. Should a significant delay occur we will contact you with the option of cancelling your order.
- Some items have to be ordered in, made to order or sent direct from suppliers. Please see below for full details.
- Orders for multiple items will usually be dispatched in conjunction with the longest dispatch time of any individual item. However, in some circumstances they may be sent in installments.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for any reason we will contact you as soon as possible.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods then we reserve the right to store the goods until delivery is achieved and charge you for any associated costs.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your order we shall refund or re-credit you within 14 days for any amount paid, or if you have to return the goods, within 14 days of us receiving those goods back.
- If the courier asks you to sign for the goods then please check their condition. If the packaging has been badly damaged or opened then please make a note of this with the courier to support any claim we may have to make. Do not sign for goods which clearly arrive damaged or with missing parts.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until we have received full payment in cleared funds. Risk passes to you on delivery of the goods
- For Christmas deliveries Royal Mail’s cut off date is usually 18th December. We will continue to dispatch items after this point but they may not arrive until after Christmas day.
Cancellation & returns
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel the contract and return the goods for a full refund within 30 days of receiving the goods, subject to certain exceptions, i.e. products which have been personalised for you, products made to order, perishable goods.
- You may return an item which was damaged or faulty when delivered for a full refund. We test all returns. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as faulty. In this case we will also refund your return postage. It is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item. In addition under your statutory rights you may return goods for a refund/repair or replacement if they are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or not fit for purpose.
- You may return an item which is not as described for a full refund. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as incorrect. In this case we will also refund your return postage. It is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item. In addition under your statutory rights you may return goods for a refund/repair or replacement if they are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or not fit for purpose.
- You have the statutory right to cancel the order within 30 working days of delivery and have a full refund (cooling off period). The refund will be issued once the item has been received back and processed. Return postage will only be refunded if the item is damaged, faulty or not as described. It is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item. In addition under your statutory rights you may return goods for a refund/repair or replacement if they are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or not fit for purpose.
- We cannot accept any items for return which have been specifically manufactured or ordered for you. These items are exempt from the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- You are allowed to reasonably examine goods which may involve opening the packaging.
- Before returning any item(s) please contact us for a returns note and authorisation number. We reserve the right to refuse any item that does not have a valid returns authorisation code.
- Items must be returned with all packaging in a reasonable state. We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is missing or returned in a damaged/defaced condition.
- Any items are returned at your own risk. We strongly advise you to take care when returning items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and sent using a reliable courier.
- Please return any item(s) using the cheapest recorded delivery method. In the event of a lost item your courier will require proof of posting to process your claim.
- Our goods are supplied with a manufacturer’s warranty. Where applicable this is clearly stated. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If new goods develop a defect during their stated warranty period we will either refer you to your local dealer or ask you to return the item for replacement. We will not be liable for the costs of any return unless the item is faulty on delivery.
- In the case that the item is no longer available or has been through a model change, the closest alternative will be offered at that point in time.
- If the goods are faulty, damaged or incomplete on arrival you must notify us within 30 days of delivery and return the goods to us in accordance with our returns policy. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue you with a replacement or full refund via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
- To the fullest extent of the law we disclaim any express or implied warranties with regard to fitness for a particular purpose. You are responsible for satisfying yourself that the product is suitable for the purpose you intend to use it for.
- We do not claim or warrant that any information displayed or accessible via this site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Liability & Data Protection
- We shall have no liability for any delay in the delivery of your order or for any reason that the delay is due including war, terrorism, labour disputes, strikes, or any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability including liability for negligence for the acts or omissions of telecommunications providers, financial institutions or similar companies. This extends to faults and failures of their equipment, computers and networks.
- We shall have no liability for labour charges incurred during the fitment or removal of any faulty or incorrectly supplied parts. We strongly recommend that customers DO NOT book work until parts have arrived and been verified as correct.
- You agree that email can be used as the primary means of communication.
- When registering you must choose a username and password. You should not disclose your username or password to anyone. Should you believe your account has been accessed please contact us immediately and if in doubt change your password.
- If there are any changes to your details then it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
- You are not permitted to sell or exchange your username with anyone including other members.
This is the privacy notice of Line of Sight Trading Limited. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Line of Sight Trading Limited.
We are company number SC758916 registered in Scotland.
Our registered office is at Collordon, Tarland, AB34 4YD.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
- Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
- Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including job opportunities and our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
- Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business.
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
- Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
- Information relating to your method of payment
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of PayPal or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
- Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to one year in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
- Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
- Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
- Our use of re-marketing
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
- Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
- Access to your personal information
At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at email@example.com
After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
- Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
- Use of site by children
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
- Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
- How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
- Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.