Shipping & Delivery
All purchases are packed with care and attention. Please provide a FULL address and telephone number. Telephone number is not essential but it is a great help to the courier if they are having difficulties delivering. We do our best to get your purchase to you in the specified time. If we experience extreme weather conditions such as ice and snow then this time may falter.
Orders usually arrive within the specified time. In the case of a lost or delayed item we need to wait at least 14 days after dispatch before a replacement can be issued.
If you feel that our product is not to a high standard then you are welcome to return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. You will need your invoice or order number to do this.
If you change your mind within 30 days then we are happy to refund or exchange the item. To do this, the product must be returned with all tags, labels still attached and in the condition it was sold in. You will need your invoice or order number to do this.
- Once dispatched orders usually arrive within 2-3 working days. In the case of a lost or delayed item we need to wait at least 21 days after dispatch before a replacement can be issued.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. To deter fraudulent activity expensive items can only be shipped to the registered address of the cardholder.
- We ship to UK addresses only.
- Orders will be dispatched within the APPROXIMATE time frame given provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available.
- Should we be unable to meet the dispatch time given we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you. Should a significant delay occur we will contact you with the option of cancelling your order.
- Some items have to be ordered in, made to order or sent direct from suppliers. Please see below for full details.
- Orders for multiple items will usually be dispatched in conjunction with the longest dispatch time of any individual item. However, in some circumstances they may be sent in installments.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for any reason we will contact you as soon as possible.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods then we reserve the right to store the goods until delivery is achieved and charge you for any associated costs.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your order we shall refund or re-credit you within 14 days for any amount paid, or if you have to return the goods, within 14 days of us receiving those goods back.
- If the courier asks you to sign for the goods then please check their condition. If the packaging has been badly damaged or opened then please make a note of this with the courier to support any claim we may have to make. Do not sign for goods which clearly arrive damaged or with missing parts.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until we have received full payment in cleared funds. Risk passes to you on delivery of the goods
- For Christmas deliveries Royal Mail’s cut off date is usually 18th December. We will continue to dispatch items after this point but they may not arrive until after Christmas day.
Cancellation & returns
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel the contract and return the goods for a full refund within 30 days of receiving the goods, subject to certain exceptions, i.e. products which have been personalised for you, products made to order, perishable goods.
- You may return an item which was damaged or faulty when delivered for a full refund. We test all returns. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as faulty. In this case we will also refund your return postage. It is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item. In addition under your statutory rights you may return goods for a refund/repair or replacement if they are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or not fit for purpose.
- You may return an item which is not as described for a full refund. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as incorrect. In this case we will also refund your return postage. It is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item. In addition under your statutory rights you may return goods for a refund/repair or replacement if they are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or not fit for purpose.
- You have the statutory right to cancel the order within 30 working days of delivery and have a full refund (cooling off period). The refund will be issued once the item has been received back and processed. Return postage will only be refunded if the item is damaged, faulty or not as described. It is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item. In addition under your statutory rights you may return goods for a refund/repair or replacement if they are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or not fit for purpose.
- We cannot accept any items for return which have been specifically manufactured or ordered for you. These items are exempt from the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- You are allowed to reasonably examine goods which may involve opening the packaging.
- Before returning any item(s) please contact us for a returns note and authorisation number. We reserve the right to refuse any item that does not have a valid returns authorisation code.
- Items must be returned with all packaging in a reasonable state. We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is missing or returned in a damaged/defaced condition.
- Any items are returned at your own risk. We strongly advise you to take care when returning items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and sent using a reliable courier.
- Please return any item(s) using the cheapest recorded delivery method. In the event of a lost item your courier will require proof of posting to process your claim.