- Our goods are supplied with a manufacturer’s warranty. Where applicable this is clearly stated. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If new goods develop a defect during their stated warranty period we will either refer you to your local dealer or ask you to return the item for replacement. We will not be liable for the costs of any return unless the item is faulty on delivery.
- In the case that the item is no longer available or has been through a model change, the closest alternative will be offered at that point in time.
- If the goods are faulty, damaged or incomplete on arrival you must notify us within 30 days of delivery and return the goods to us in accordance with our returns policy. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue you with a replacement or full refund via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
- To the fullest extent of the law we disclaim any express or implied warranties with regard to fitness for a particular purpose. You are responsible for satisfying yourself that the product is suitable for the purpose you intend to use it for.
- We do not claim or warrant that any information displayed or accessible via this site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Liability & Data Protection
- We shall have no liability for any delay in the delivery of your order or for any reason that the delay is due including war, terrorism, labour disputes, strikes, or any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability including liability for negligence for the acts or omissions of telecommunications providers, financial institutions or similar companies. This extends to faults and failures of their equipment, computers and networks.
- We shall have no liability for labour charges incurred during the fitment or removal of any faulty or incorrectly supplied parts. We strongly recommend that customers DO NOT book work until parts have arrived and been verified as correct.